Tomorrow’s Action List as Weed Stocks Sink1.For Wednesday, November 23, all eyes are on the weed market. Aurora Canniabis (CVE: ACB) fell 13.33 percent on Tuesday, November 22. Weed stock investors look like bag holders at the moment.
- 2.Caniabis supplier Aphria Inc. (CVE: APH) fell 19.61 percent to close at CAD $4.55.
- 3.Dump 3x Oil ETN’s UWTI. The stock will be delisted. Buy a real energy stock, like BP plc., Exxon (XOM), an oil etf (OIH) or (OIL).
- 4.Speculate on Tesla (TSLA). The stock is headed to $180 or more likely, $200, it seems.
- 5.Consider locking in profits on Nvidia (NVDA). Volume is drying up exponentially each trading day, as the stock moved from $70 - $93.65.
- 6.Post your moves in the comments below!
- 7. Join the value stock group. It's free.