- Buffalo Wild Wings reports in line Q3 EPS $1.23.
- Revenues $494.2 million, misses by $6.8 million.
- Comps decreased by 1.8 percent at company-owned restaurants and were down 1.6 percent at franchised restaurants
- Buffalo Wild Wings did not issue guidance
- The company bought $5.9 million in shares in Q3
"As we look forward to 2017, we remain committed to continued innovation in delivering a differentiated experience in casual dining and we're identifying areas of opportunity to improve margins," said CEO Sally Smith.
Shares traded recently at $138.05, up 2.2 percent.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.