Video game producer Electronic Arts Inc.
- GAAP EPS $0.70.
- Revenue: $1.1 billion.
- On GAAP basis, net quarterly revenue: $898 million.
- Diluted loss per share (GAAP-based): $0.13.
- Analysts' expectations: non-GAAP EPS at $0.43.
- Analysts' expectations: Revenue of $1.09 billion.
- Analysts' expectations: GAAP-based diluted loss per share at $0.17.
There is a correlation between a strong quarter from EA and its counterparts within the space.
After the strong Q1 from EA, rival Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Activision Blizzard, Inc.
While GameStop Corp.
With EA's positive second-quarter earnings, analysts await the impact it will have on the rest of the video game industry.
- Activision was up 1.53 percent at $43.25.
- Electronic Arts was up 5.34 percent at $77.84.
- GameStop showed no after-hours/pre-market trades, having closed Tuesday down 2.04 percent at $23.56.
- Take-Two showed no trades after the regular session Tuesday, having closed down 1.04 percent at $43.93.
Image Credit: By Eliot Lash (Own work) [GFDL or CC-BY-SA-3.0], via
|Oct 2016||Cowen & Co.||Downgrades||Outperform||Market Perform|
|Oct 2016||Bank of America||Downgrades||Buy||Neutral|
|Sep 2016||Morgan Stanley||Initiates Coverage on||Overweight|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.