Hillary Clinton isn’t the only big loser on Wednesday. Hospital stocks Universal Health Services, Inc.
Newly-elected Donald Trump has pulled no punches when it comes to his plans for Obamacare.
“Obamacare is a disaster. You know it. We all know it,”
Trump has provided few details on what that replacement could look like.
While hospital investors are fretting over the uncertainty,
At Last Check
- Centene was down 18.78 percent at $54.20.
- Community Health was down 20.29 percent at $4.74.
- Gilead Sciences was up 6.23 percent at $78.65.
- HealthSouth was down 5.99 percent at $38.59.
- Molina was down 15.11 percent at $49.88.
- Mylan was up 5 percent at $38.97.
- Tenet was down 23.53 percent at $15.50.
- Universal Health was down 6.71 percent at $119.47.
- Valeant was up 5.81 percent at $15.85.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.