- DISH earned $0.64 per share which fell $0.04 short of estimates.
- Revenue of $3.75 billion represents a small beat.
- Net income for the quarter rose to $307 million from $196 million a year ago.
- DISH activated 736,000 gross new Pay-TV subscribers in the quarter compared to 751,000 a year ago.
- Net Pay-TV subscribers declined by 116,000 in the the quarter.
- DISH lost around 20,000 net broadband subscribers in the quarter.
- The stock was up about 4.2 percent at $59.04 in the pre-market session.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.