- Revenue of $6.2 billion, up 13.8 percent year-over-year, also comes in $360 million above expectations.
- Company says Q4 comps are down 2.6 percent year-over-year.
- Management guides forfiscal 2017 sales growth of 2.5 percent to 4.5 percent.
- Management sees fiscal 2017 EPS of $1.42 or more, versus expectations for $1.51 in EPS.
- Whole Foods Market eliminates its co-CEO structure, and appoints John Mackey as sole CEO.
- The Board declared an increase in the stock’s quarterly dividend from $0.135 per share to $0.14 per share.
- Shares are trading up more than 4 percent in Wednesday’s after-hours session.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.