The first is about the challenges in getting the regulatory approval given the experience of Comcast Corporation
The second is the downgrading of Time Warner and AT&T shares, with most of them now at Neutral/Hold ratings.
The following brokerages have made changes in respect of Time Warner:
- Credit Suisse downgraded from Buy to a Neutral rating but boosted target price from $90 to $107.50.
- MKM Partners downgraded from Buy to a Neutral rating.
- Goldman Sachs remove Time Warner from Conviction Buy List and downgraded to a Neutral.
- Moffett Nathanson downgraded from Buy to a Neutral rating.
- Atlantic Equities downgraded from Overweight to Neutral.
- RNC Capital Markets from Outperform to Sector Perform rating.
- Evercore ISI Group downgraded from Buy to a Neutral rating.
- Loop Capital maintains a Buy rating and lifted price objective from $96 to $107.50.
The following brokerages have made changes in respect of AT&T:
- Cowen & Co. downgraded from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Drexel Hamilton downgraded from Buy to a Hold rating.
- Wunderlich maintains Buy rating.
At Last Check ...
- AT&T was down 1.88 percent at $36.78.
- Time Warner was down 2.53 percent at $87.22.
Do you have ideas for articles/interviews you'd like to see more of on Benzinga? Please email
|Aug 2016||Argus Research||Maintains||Buy|
|Jul 2016||Pacific Crest||Maintains||Overweight|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.