Futures for the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1 point to 19,133.00, while the Standard & Poor's 500 index futures dropped 2 points to 2,196.75. Futures for the Nasdaq 100 index declined 7 points to 4,809.00.
Oil prices traded higher as Brent crude futures rose 1.16 percent to trade at $52.44 per barrel, while US WTI crude futures also climbed 0.85 percent to trade at $49.86 a barrel.
Initial Jobless Claims for Nov 25 268.0K vs 253.0K estimate. Continuing Claims for Nov 18 2.08M vs 2.04M estimate.
- Data on motor vehicle sales for November will be released today.
- The manufacturing PMI for November is schedule for release at 9:45 a.m. ET.
- The ISM manufacturing index for November will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- Data on construction spending for October will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on natural gas stocks is schedule for release at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- Data on money supply for the recent week will be released at 4:30 p.m. ET.
BZ News Desk Focus
Sell-Side's Most Noteworthy Calls
In The News
Donald Trump’s nominee for Treasury secretary, who worked for Goldman Sachs and billionaire investor George Soros, made millions buying failed IndyMac. His résumé
Exactly how did Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac end up owned by the government? The two entities were right in the eye of the mortgage crisis storm back in 2008.
The Reformed Broker likes
BAC UNG WLL BLUE DRYS TLYS EXPR DG SCO GASL KR EPE FIVE S
Beauty and the Beats By Dre, Left Swipe Story and My Fair Self-identifies as a Lady... Check out some other
- This stock was up 45 percent Wednesday after comments made by a new Trump appointee.
- This currently stock trades on the OTC market.
- Also up in sympathy was Fannie Mae.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.