Here are today's top Wall Street analyst ratings where finbox.io's unbiased fair value estimates support the recommendation.
- Guggenheim initiated coverage on Alliance Data Systems (ADS) at Buy. Shares currently have almost 30% upside.
- Stephens upgraded Murphy USA (MUSA) from Equal Weight to Overweight. Stock's trading at an 18% discount to fair value.
- Bank of America upgraded Liberty Interactive Group (QVCA) from Neutral to Buy. Ten valuation models imply that shares are 17% undervalued.
- Telsey Advisory Group raised its price target to $82-$84 per share for Target Corp. (TGT). Telsey currently has an Outperform rating on the stock and finbox.io's fundamental analysis agrees.
- Bank of America reiterated its Sell rating on Autodesk (ADSK). Shares are currently trading at a large premium.
- Stephens downgraded Martin Marietta Materials (MLM). Ten valuation models show the stock is 23% overvalued.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded US Ecology (ECOL). Fundamentals support rating change.
- Wood & Company reiterated its Sell rating on Walt Disney (DIS). Twelve valuation models imply that the company currently has a negative 17% margin of safety.