Real buy at 419 breakout.
- No real change in big picture since last post, except that Heikin-Ashi shows indecision again.
- MACD still suggests sideaway/corrective move ahead
- As expected, first key resistance ard 425 blocked buyers. After two days of hesitation price fell back sharply, even closed below Kijun Sen.
- However bearish price action faded yesterday. No lower low below Kumo cloud.
- Heikin-Ashi gives a buy signal again, but Ichimoku is still neutral: everything is located in a thin flat Kumo.
- EWO keeps its bullish bias
I think it is a minor buy with 399 stop, have some chance for further bullish improvement. Real size buying recommended only if breakout happens above 419!