Controversial Stocks
0
All posts from Controversial Stocks
Controversial Stocks in Controversial Stocks,

VGR still delivering massive dividends.

Vector Group is a weird hybrid tobacco/real estate company known for its massive dividends and 'unsustainable' business model. The company has put its doubters to shame once again with yet another massive 5% stock dividend and 7% cash dividend bringing the total yield to a whopping 12%


There are still some massive problems with this companys dividend sustainability situation, and I still do not recomend buying this stock.