- Revenue of $1.13 billion, up 24.1 percent year-over-year, came in $20 million ahead of expectations.
- Particularly notable was the growth in e-commerce sales, which spiked up by 59 percent, to $74 million.
- Management guided for Q4 EPS of $2.08 to $2.13, above estimates of $2.05, on sales of $1.516 billion to $1.541 billion, higher than expectations for $1.51 billion.
- For the full year, management envisions comps growth of 13 to 15 percent, and EPS growth in the high-20-percents range.
- “As of October 29, 2016, approximately $148 million remained available under the $425 million share repurchase program announced in March 2016,” a press release read.
- Shares traded up more than 6.5 percent in Thursday’s after-hours session.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.