The market’s post-election rally seems too good to be true. If markets move up again on light volume, consider buying market insurance:
- 1.Buy SPY puts
- 2.Retrophin (RTRX) is scheduled to report Phase 2 results for its DUET study of Sparsentan in focal segmental…. Kidney disease.
- 3.Brace for peak Nasdaq (QQQ). Snapchat has an IPO on the way.
- 4.Tesla (TSLA) received approval for acquiring SolarCity (SCTY). Markets are getting bullish again, despite the solar pricing incredibly weak and over-supplied. See First Solar. It is the best of the bunch but it, too, is yielding to the weight of falling solar panel prices.
- 5.Telsa stock to $200? Unlikely.
- 6.Facebook is buying back shares. Who facebooks? It’s like 4Chan jokes…posted 4-6 weeks later.
- 7.Forget Facebook. If FB shares are cheap, Twitter (TWTR) shares are cheaper.
- 8.Join this group: next stop is 500 members. Signing up is easy. Use your StockTwits credientials.
- 9. Post your moves for tomorrow in the comments