Reginal Thomas
0
All posts from Reginal Thomas
Reginal Thomas in reginal thomas,

DirecTV and AT&T Buy A Television Network In Houston


DirecTV and AT&T Inc will mutually own the rights to, Houston Regional Sports Network; the sports network that airs all Houston Astros and Houston Rockets games under the network's plan to end its bankruptcy. DirectTV will own a 60% stake while AT&T will acquire the other 40%. The network ended up in bankruptcy when a unit of Comcast Corp. loaned the network $100 million and filed an involuntary bankruptcy against the network in September. The network wasn't able to reach a majority of the Houston area viewership due to disagreements with cable and satellite television providers.