Actionable news
0
All posts from Actionable news
Actionable news in RDUS: RADIUS HEALTH Inc,

Radius Health Announces New Employment Inducement Grants

WALTHAM, Mass., May 13, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) --

Radius Health, Inc. RDUS, +0.66% a science-driven biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative therapeutics in the areas of osteoporosis, oncology and endocrine diseases, announced that, on May 8, 2016, the compensation committee of the company's board of directors granted six new non-executive employees options to purchase an aggregate of 52,550 shares of the company's common stock with a per share exercise price of $30.93, the closing trading price of the company's common stock on the NASDAQ Global Market on Friday, May 6, 2016. Each option vests 25% on the first anniversary of the employee's hire date, with the remaining 75% to vest in monthly...


More