- Revenue of $4.7 million beat by $0.1 million.
- Company highlighted FDA Advisory Committee's recommended approval of ARYMO ER during the quarter.
- Company also highlighted closing of $40 million in financing during the quarter.
- Cash and marketable securities totaled $101.2 million at the end of the quarter.
- CEO Bob Radie expects the FDA to finalize review of ARYMO ER in time for a potential launch in the first quarter of 2017.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.