“The US airline industry has been hosting a renaissance party for investors,” Citi’s Kevin Crissey said in a report. All the
“Although we are staying at the party from a ratings perspective, we’ve moved away from the punch bowl,” Crissey commented.
Crissey named American Airlines Group Inc
Other Buy-Rated Stocks
In Friday's Pre-Market
- Alaska closed Thursday at $78.85.
- Allegiant closed Thursday at $160.80.
- American was up 1.03 percent at $46.30.
- Delta was up 1.26 percent at $49.12.
- Hawaiian was up 2.03 percent at $50.
- JetBlue was up 0.05 percent at $20.75.
- Southwest was up 0.66 percent at $47.
- Spirit was down 1.43 percent at $53.10.
- United was up 0.72 percent at $68.35.
|Nov 2016||Citigroup||Initiates Coverage On||Buy|
|Oct 2016||Wolfe Research||Maintains||Outperform|
|Oct 2016||Imperial Capital||Maintains||In-Line|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.